An Electronic Discovery Blog covering News, Articles
and Thoughts for the Legal and Corporate Community Author: Alexander H. Lubarsky, LL.M., Esq. - firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel. (415) 533-4166 OR 800-375-4222 THIS BLAWG IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE WEB SITES WWW.DISCOVERYRESOURCES.ORG OR WWW.DISCOVERYRESOURCES.COM
Thursday, August 17, 2006
ED Humor The world is in need of some levity more than ever in these troubled times. My friend, Jud Parker sent me this top ten list he is using in connection with promotion of his new biz (OK, here comes the gratuitous Alextronic plug for his friend) Digital Legal Tampa, LLC:
Here are the top ten reason to seek help from an E-discovery consultant such as Jud:
10. The numbers 16, 26, 33, 34, 37 and 45 look more like a winning lottery ticket than key federal rules which regulate electronic discovery.
9. Metadata. Meta what?
8. You assume “native” files are those created in Hillsborough County.
7. You vaguely recall the terms “EDD” and “ESI” from one of your teenager’s text messages.
6. Your only reference for “forensic data recovery” is CSI: Miami.
5. You confuse well known electronic discovery plaintiff Zubulake with the leader of a U.N. peacekeeping mission to Darfur.
4. You imagine that the Sedona Conference is a retreat for New Age pilgrims.
3. Your only context for “spoliation” is the expiration date on a milk carton.
2. You guess that the word “petrification” may have stumped last year’s runner up at the National Spelling Bee.
1. You need a strategic consulting partner for electronic data discovery and litigation support.
See y'all at ILTA! posted by Alexander | 7:52 PM