Alextronic Discovery
Alextronic Discovery
An Electronic Discovery Blog covering News, Articles
and Thoughts for the Legal and Corporate Community Author: Alexander H. Lubarsky, LL.M., Esq. - alubarsky@enterusa.com - Tel. (415) 533-4166 OR 800-375-4222 THIS BLAWG IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE WEB SITES WWW.DISCOVERYRESOURCES.ORG OR WWW.DISCOVERYRESOURCES.COM


Wednesday, November 12, 2003

The Birth of a Blogger  

If I had dared call Richard Theissen, the undisputed king of the second grade sand box, a" blogger", he surely would have kicked my behind. Well, he kicked my behind anyhow nearly every day until I befriended Charles Schofield in the fourth grade. You see, Charles was about as big as Richard and somewhat fearless. Although everything wasn't rosy for Charles. Charles' mom was a health food nut and he always came to school with a frown and Brussels sprouts. If he was lucky, he ate a fruit roll for dessert.

My mom bought pop tarts.

The equation was simple, pop tarts for Charles and Richard would go another day without making me eat sand. It was the best deal going since I traded my brother's prized Rick Barry basketball card for Todd Brenneck's entire Wacky Pack collection while my brother was away at camp.

Now, I am reminded of those bygone days where I could find shelter in the shadow of Charles for a pack of frosted blueberry or s'mores flavored pop tarts. The folks at Fios have graciously sponsored my very own Blog (they came up with the name, not me - I have to set the record straight on that one.) I guess it will slowly grow on me. Be that as it may, I have not been exposed to a more efficient and fun vehicle for reaching so many fellow e-discoveryheads out there. This will be devilishly fun.

Without the support and encouragement of key folks at Fios, I would continue to struggle with my complex as a hopelessly nonblogworthy being. Today, blogger stardom seems to be within my grasp. Someday, my name will shine in binary code (or at least it will be formatted for export as a metadata field in a litigation support application). If only Richard Theissen could see me now.

I want to thank the many individuals that attended my "webinar" today. I appreciate all of the complimentary messages and calls I've been receiving. I hope to see y'all back on Thursday the 20th at 10 am (PST) when we will go over the top ten cases defining electronic discovery.

- Alex(tronic?) Lubarsky, LL.M, Esq.


posted by Alexander | 12:22 AM

Resources

Law Blog Links

Meet the Blogger

Weekly Blog Email

Archives