Alextronic Discovery
Alextronic Discovery
An Electronic Discovery Blog covering News, Articles
and Thoughts for the Legal and Corporate Community Author: Alexander H. Lubarsky, LL.M., Esq. - alubarsky@enterusa.com - Tel. (415) 533-4166 OR 800-375-4222 THIS BLAWG IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE WEB SITES WWW.DISCOVERYRESOURCES.ORG OR WWW.DISCOVERYRESOURCES.COM


Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Thanksgiving and EDD  

Thanksgiving and EDD

In all the literature I have studied relating to EDD, I have yet to see a scholarly correlation of Thanksgiving and the advent of Electronic Evidence. It boggles the mind that no one has attempted an analysis of the state of digital evidence and its processing components from the perspective of the Pilgrims and the Indians.

I think if you surveyed the crew of the Nina or the Pinta, and asked them there thoughts as to how an encrypted .xls attachment can best be processed for export into Sanction II, they'd tell you to smoke a peace pipe and go catch a wild turkey.

I'd tell you the same.

Have a great Thanksgiving and I'll see my fellow e-discoveryheads on Monday.... Don't slip up like I do each years and say "please pass the MD-5 Hash potatoes Grandma..." I hate it when I do that!

posted by Alexander | 1:03 PM

Resources

Law Blog Links

Meet the Blogger

Weekly Blog Email

Archives