An Electronic Discovery Blog covering News, Articles
and Thoughts for the Legal and Corporate Community Author: Alexander H. Lubarsky, LL.M., Esq. - email@example.com - Tel. (415) 533-4166 OR 800-375-4222 THIS BLAWG IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE WEB SITES WWW.DISCOVERYRESOURCES.ORG OR WWW.DISCOVERYRESOURCES.COM
Wednesday, December 03, 2003
Top 10 EDD Procedural Faux Pas... Top 10 EDD Procedural Faux Pas...
For those of you on the call today, here is the list as promised.
Please don't forget to go to sign up for the repeat web case on Tuesday the 16th of December at 10:00 PST until 11:00 PST. You can sign up at the Fios web site.
Here are the Top Ten Procedural Faux Pas:
1. Error One - Lack of a Reasonable and Effective Retention Policy Given the Industry
2. Error Two - Lack of Litigation Support Review Platform
3. Error Three - Lack of an Anti-Spoliation Policy/System
4. Error Four - Not understanding the Costs Associated with E-Discovery
5. Error Five - The “Gentleman's Agreement”
6. Error Six - Failure to Communicate with Outside Counsel
7. Error Seven - Miscalculations
8. Error Eight - Insufficient Discovery Pleadings
9. Error Nine - Revealing Your Hand
10. Error Ten - The Knee Jerk Printer
Of course, on the 16th, I will delve into each of these topics in detail. In the meantime, if you have any questions, shoot 'em off or post your comments here.
- Alex posted by Alexander | 11:12 AM