Alextronic Discovery
Alextronic Discovery
An Electronic Discovery Blog covering News, Articles
and Thoughts for the Legal and Corporate Community Author: Alexander H. Lubarsky, LL.M., Esq. - alubarsky@enterusa.com - Tel. (415) 533-4166 OR 800-375-4222 THIS BLAWG IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE WEB SITES WWW.DISCOVERYRESOURCES.ORG OR WWW.DISCOVERYRESOURCES.COM


Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Shame on me...  

If your stomach turns at every shameless self promotion that somehow sneaks past your popup blocker or slithers its way into your monthly partner/associate conference call or jumps out of a legal technology 'review' or 'white paper' ghost authored by some editor at Westlaw or Reed Elsevier, then switch off old Alextronic now because you ain't gonna like what is about to go down...

This is the lowest I have stooped since I bootlegged a copy of time map for my wife to use in her communication's class oral presentation (sorry, Bob and Greg... the check is in the mail).

I am shamelessly and selfishly asking for your vote. I feel like Ross Perot doing this, but Alextronic Discovery is tied for first place in the prestigious technolawyer awards category for 2006 Blawg o f the Year and my loyal readership and Blawgerheads/EDiscovery propellerheads can help push old Alextronic past the finish line by voting at: http://www.technolawyer.com/tlballot2006.htm

In return for your vote, I promise to NOT write a dry and drawn out analysis of the new FRCP and California Rule 212 as amended but I will restate the effects and challenges of these rules in Haiku or via some Kafa-esque stream of consciousness writing style. Hell, I may even rap about these rules if I can get DJ Metatag and MC MD5-Hash to ditch the Eminem tour...

With no humility left, I thank you in advance for your support.

posted by Alexander | 7:32 PM

Resources

Law Blog Links

Meet the Blogger

Weekly Blog Email

Archives